GH-ZAP2Packaged Weight (kg):
74x57x38cmCarton Weight (kg):
Treat up to 1,000 insect bites with this handy, pocket-sized bite blaster - effective at stopping and countering itching and swelling.
Zap-It! is a revolutionary, pocket sized device that is really effective at stopping the itching and swelling caused by mosquito bites and virtually all other biting insects, as well as jellyfish stings and stinging nettles.
Zap-It! is chemical free, non-allergenic, small, clean and light to carry. A lovely design, robustly made and ecologically sound, as it has no batteries and can be used over a long period to treat up to 1000 bites.
For the retailer, it has an unlimited shelf life.
"Our most successful travel gadget" - Mary Ann Sieghart - The Times
How does Zap-It! work?
Clicking Zap-It! several times around the area of a bite has the effect of localising the poison and inhibitingthe histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch.
The toxicity of the mosquito bite becomes neutralised with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin.
Zap-It! is completely safe for human body and an effective treatment for insect bites.
Key characteristics and benefits
* Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch.
* Dramatically reduces inflamation and skin blemishes.
* Safe, simple and easy to use.
* Effective on most common insect bites.
* Extensively tested by leading entemologists who agree that "Zap-It! is effective"
* No batteries required, no chemicals, non-allergenic.
* Ecologically sound, no sell by date.
* Portable, discreet, can be used anytime and anywhere.
* A practical Mothers Day gift.
"10/10! Worked brilliantly and a huge hit with the kids" - Rachel Murphy - Daily Mirror
CDU Qty - 6
Colour may vary from image above.